About Me

My photo
Hellooooooo.. My Name's Heena and my blog will show you everything you need to know about my media coursework. The task was to create a short film so you can see my research, planning, and evaluations stages.. Enjoy :D

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Idea Three for Short Film

A boy has been born blind however as he's grown up with the blindness he is use to it as he knows nothing better. He has matured into a confident young man. He meets another boy through a charity organisation who is partially blind but it is increasing. The completely blind boy helps the partially blind boy overcome his disability. Although it is hard for him since he once had all his sight. However, they both come through a journey and realise that although sight is a highly important factor they can still live their lives by doing things everybody else does just in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment